Monday, April 23, 2007

Pop pfft fzzzzll...

Yes my dear brothers and sisters in Christ... I have fizzled... But due to popular demand, I've decided to post the questions for the last 2 weeks. I am so sorry that I was the one in the end who dropped the ball... I have been studying other things lately and with all the fuss about the upcoming baby, I have let this one drop in priority.

For those of you who haven't given up and finished the study, please bless us with your insights! And THANK YOU for enduring.
Love Jules

1. What BLESSED you most this lesson?

2. What CHALLENGED you most and how do you intend to apply it (with prayer and the help of the Holy Spirit)?

3. Prayer requests and other comments.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI!! :) I just wanted to let everyone know that I did finish...but rather sadly as well :( and will hopefully post later because it's 1 am right now.

Truthseeker said...

Estera,
At least you finished! Faithful to the end! :-)
We are going to take a break because after the baby's born, I'm going to be pooped! The book club will still be relatively active if anyone is interested in participating. Otherwise, I'll let you know if we attempt another study! I do appreciate all of you who have stuck it through!

Jules

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have finished as well. But, things have been busy and hectic this past week, and I haven't really been able to organize my thoughts into a post yet. :\

I hope all is going well with you, the baby, and the pregnancy, Julie. We're praying that the Lord will continue to protect, care, and bless your family throughout the whole process!

-Arthur