Thursday, March 8, 2007

READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN 90 DAYS

I might be a little too gung-ho and jumping the gun here, especially since I'm not sure what kind of condition I'll be in after having the baby - but something that I would like to do is read through the Bible this summer. There is actually a Bible and group thing that gets you through it. I am hesitant to start another group discussion - but I am praying about doing this next instead of another study. If you are interested, start praying about it. Can you imagine??? It takes about an hour a day and you use the NIV to read through (not my favorite version, but very readable).

I think it would be easier to do if I had accountability. Let me know what you think?

2 comments:

sara said...

you have to use niv? :/ maybe i'm too picky
when would it start/end? is the plan online? can i look at it?
:) bye

Truthseeker said...

You don't HAVE to use the NIV but here's the Bible I was planning on using because it has all the days split up etc. I suppose you could still take the plan and you could use whichever version you like (NASB or ESV by any chance?)

Hope the link works:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/031093351X/ref=ord_cart_shr/102-7887492-1145762?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance